Maaan, with this weather, all the walking's gonna be in the evening

 The days are short and it gets dark before 5. They're rainy, because that's what this part of the country is known for. I can't make myself go out for walks during the day because I"m lazy and also because it's so cold and gloomy outside, so I often wait until the very last moment when it would be quite embarrassing to not have gone out on a walk through the entire day. It's dark, it's rainy, and there's very few people outside. And it's super slippery. But that's what living in this city is gonna be like, one's gotta get used to it, what to do. Live with the fact and call it a day, I don't mind really. Walking is walking, and as long as nobody robs me or kills me or anything, I got nothing to complain about. Maybe I should start carrying umbrella though, like tourists, because it's not pleasant getting wet all the time. Hahahah. That's what she said. Because you know the other person was so goddamn good, etc etc, lets not make fun of people's diseases and addictions people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.