Move to S's place in cold rainy dark Seattle weather,hang with BC, hang with M, legendary grilled cheese [Sat 9]

 Spent the day recovering and cleaning the house, getting myself turnt up for my stay at Sk's place. Hung out with BC I think during the day because I remember I hung out with them one of these days and shared with them the leftovers of my parents, but I don't exactly figure what day it was, so we'll call it this day. They loved my house and everything in it, and were particularly impressed by the kava tea that I offered, which they joked increased their libido later in the evening hahah.

In the evening I went to Sk's place and hung out with M the dog as friend S left the charge of his place and doggo to me, made the legendary grilled cheese so involved and complicated that I've tried replicating since but never succeeded. Tried to go to bed with great trouble, so smoked up a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.