Kratom is actuall the worst, what a terrible idea it was

On Friday night I took a few regular tablets of Kratom hoping to feel like superman, lacking in social anxiety, all-powerful and nice and benevolent. Instead I felt bloated, my head felt heavy and I got nauseous. Couldn't stand straight and wanted to throw up all the time. And that's how I knew that Kratom was not my friend, not now, not ever, for good, and I need to get rid of it. Sure it might work for other folks but for me it only increases my pulse, hurts my head and gives me terrible hangover the following day without ever giving me high of any sort. I spent a big sum of money, relatively speaking, on it, and what a terribly awful investment it was. On the bright side, I guess at least I experimented with yet another thing that could make me feel good. Now I need to figure out a way to dispose of those tablets without it being a total waste. Maybe somebody who still enjoys taking them. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.