Cheese-mayo breakfast, day off, walgreens check, trip to Northgate, Target amazement, Domino' dinner [Mon 4]

 I took the day of because of the not-great situation in the family and the need to be with my parents and support them through everything. In the morning I had cheese-mayo breakfast that I'd been eating for the past many days.

A bit into the morning we went to Walgreens to check if they had covid shots which they didn't and I checked that there was one for CVS in Northgate so we went there. In the train. Which my mom was super duper excited about. We couldn't find it, and were very disappointed by the situation of the Northgate mall, but we did find a target and everybody got quite eager. There we found out everything my parents wanted and beyond, since there trip had been cut short by two months.

Then we discovered the CVS was there too, and I thought I scheduled the covid shots there, but discovered we couldn't make instant appointments off the bat, so that was a bit of a bummer. No worries, we thought, so we carried on with all the new goods into the train station. There the station person gave my parents a brand new orca card with so much money. 

I ordered a cheesy bread and our regular order of pizza from domino's, and we had pizza and cheesy bread for dinner. Everybody loved it, so goddamn satisfying oooof. Great times were had. And also fruits. We filled up on the fruits honestly, so there was a lot of leftover pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.