Unexpected groceries, lazy dinner, gym, disocvery of increased stamina [Wed 20]

 The eating situation has been tricky, as I find it tough to cook without much groceries at this point, and am too disoriented to go get groceries.

Luckily I got a delivery of imperfect foods on Tuesday that I was too lazy to go pick up, so I brought those groceries up on Wednesday and finally I had a decent supply of groceries. Lunch was whatever was around, which I think was chiura and dal or something as pathetic.

In the evening got super hungry, so went to Rancho Bravo tacos for a nice burrito. So big fat and filling oof, it cleared my head and showed me a clear direction of what I wanted to do in life. Went to the gym after since I'd been lazing around on Tuesday, so this was the perfect opportunity.

Did the regular elliptical and four workouts, discovered that my stamina at the elliptical had increased. I know because I used to have trouble getting to 0.5 miles with 2 difficulty in 15 minutes, but I was easily doing 0.55-0.58 within the same timeframe. Workout's showing some progress, yippe doo daah!

 And that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.