I got a new basil plant, I hope this one works out

 Basil plants seem to have a thing against me. The one we had back in Boston, which Sb gifted to P and we took care of it for months and potentially years never did anything good. Didn't bother to grow new leaves or thrive or anything, just chilled there drinking all the water we gave it, and the fertilizers, never giving us with leaves to eat but never succumbing to the elements and dying either. A classic moocher if you will. The day before yesterday I bought a new basil plant, mostly to put in the tomato soup, but also to have another plant on my window sill since the existing gang of four is getting boring. And you know what, most of the branches have dropped out and are dying, and the major branch that seems to be healthier than the rest doesn't look very healthy either. It's possible I might be very bad with basil and no other plant, but it seems likelier their kind have something personal against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.