Fall in Seattle

 It's not that Fall in Seattle is boring or uneventful, like I first thought as a transplant from the NorthEast. The leaves do go red, then yellow and brown before rotting away. It's just that it's a lot more...aggressive yet uncoordinated, the trees and various species of plants don't seem to communicate with each other on the exact definition of the fall, so they're all dong their things at different times, so you can have a tree of same species with leaves completely gone right next to one that's god bright red leaves. Which makes the whole thing much less of a spectacle than it would have been in the East, but not entirely meritless. And if I drove, I know things would get more interesting in the mountains but we've got what we've got alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.