Sad lunch, lots of talking on the phone, low-key Friday, binge on What we do [Fri 22]

For lunch I fried the semi-burnt pieces of toast from the preceding day with eggs and ketchup, that was it. For dinner I think I had bread with honey and peanut butter, but that was because I had had too much bread already, I know it's sad and pathetic, but that's how life be lately.

Wrote a bunch, which is why I kept pushing off going to the barber's to get a haircut that I desperately need or else I'm going to look way balder than I actually am. And then in the evening it was tiring, there wasn't anybody to go with, so I went all-in on my binging on What We Do In the Shadows. And you know what, sometimes I feel bad about not doing too much in the weekends, but this was a very productive use of my time, I don't feel bad at all no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.