Shit's happening to many people at the same time, it sucks

 Bad things are happening to many people I know, all at the same time, all of them want me to check up on them regularly. And here I was thinking my goose was cooked and I was feeling gloomy and not too well myself. I guess I gotta remind what matters to me in life, for me being of help and support to people I love and care about and want to grow with is the most important, and the need for my inner strength is for me to be able to be a strong enough tree trunk to be able to support multiple people supporting against me at the same time, without causing me extra pressure.

How we got here, where we're going to go from here is unclear, but I know what needs to be done. To be there for the people who need me, and provide them what is required. That is all. In addition to other fundamental life goals. When I ask myself the question, on who I am and what I want, this should be the answer, I'm somebody loving and caring, and while I want to achieve some of my personal goals, I want to be in a place where I can help my loved and close ones find happiness stability and self sufficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.