Some people suffer covid for far too long

 Sbody I knew got the 'vid, and two weeks later she was all set to be out and about, be back to work, so she got tested all grumpy and sad she'd have to go to work, back on track. What she found will blow your mind, for the virus of covid, hadn't left behind. That is right, she was still positive, incapable of making the healthy exit. They said to her, no no no babe, you can't come back in, until you're all in the negative. So now she sleeps, bored out of her mind, trying to piece things together, gotta get back in the grind. Two or three days, she says, is when I will, get the test again, so I may feel swill. I will rule the world, smell the flowers, get done with this horror-hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.