Volunteer park and back, new friend, yummy roti grilled cheese [Fri 1]

 Writing this almost 4 weeks after, FYI.

Stopped going to the library to write starting about this day because I lost my mojo yadda yadda yadda, and parents encouraged not leaving the house anyway, so also had hard time leaving the house in general or writing anything.

Anyway, I made a new friend in the evening, SA, who needs a lot of attention, talked to them on the way to Volunteer Park at night, and on the way back. Had grilled cheese rotis in the evening, it was so yummy, my mom's wonderful new discovery. With some veggies and interesting spices in there, it could make for a bomb invention real quick, and spread around. The rotis are from TJ's, lachha paratha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.