Haircut, laundry, dinner with Bc, failed attempts, latenight busride and walk, to the airport, beginning of a journey [Fri 29]

 Got up decently, yadda yadda yada, don't remember what happened to all of it.

After work I got a haircut for some reason they won't cut my hair down to the length that I want them to, whatever. Took a nice long shower, and did two loads of laundry. Wrote a bunch, packed my bags etc, and headed to Bc's place for dinner.
Cooked dal but oversalted it, and it was  a minor failure, but she made something, yes japanese curry and t was pretty great, had a fantastic time. We spent time watching horror movies and what we do in the shadows, and playing with her dog. Also I saw girls who weren't wearing anything, for Halloween party whatever, while on my way there. Maaan, Seattle, I tell you, how often do you see nude girls walking out and about in regular cities anyway? Besides the naked boobs lady in Austin obviously.

Left Bc's place at 10.30 in the evening, sketchy area, dark, rainy, got a bus, didn't know where I was going, fortunately everything was well, caught the train at Beacon hill, got to the airport way ahead of time and chilled, discovered fortunately in advance that my gate had changed and went to the new gate, read a bunch, etcetera. And that was the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.