Dog park and Denny park final move into S's place in the rain on the bus, rice and eggs dinner, high in the evening, some very bad news [Sun 10]

 Took the doggo to Denny park in the morning and then the dog park, she had a heck of a time. Spent the day watching tv, netflix on Sk's tv, such a chill life. It was rainy and gloomy so didn't really feel like a waste of time at all. Playing with the doggo was fun enough. Doggo to the park in the evening as well. Fried egg and rice for dinner. Made a few trips from home and back in the rain and it was a miserable journey so annoying, but ah there's no option around it. Finally settled and full, I got ready for bed with a whole lotta weed and was just about to sleep when I got a call from back home with the very very bad news from TD. Called Sb to inform him of it as well and tried to sleep but couldn't. Immediate texted my manager taking the following day off and tried figuring out plans for the rest of the day and gaining an understanding of what had happened because my mind was unable to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.