Finished watching three seasons of What We Do in the Shadows, with exceptions

 Watched a few episodes after work today and finally done with the entirety of the broadcast series, except a couple of exceptions. There's a few episodes towards the end of season 2 which are not available in my...piracy site of choice, and season 3's final episode hasn't been released yet, I'm excited because we'll finally get the reveal on what's up with Colin Robinson!

I already did put down my quote-unquote review of the show earlier, and I don't want to do a proper formal thing because man I really like the show and want you to watch it, look at Matt Berry who's a fucking comedy genius, Natasia Demetriou who's amazing as we've talked before, Kayvan Novak who's a lovely teddy bear, Mark Proksch whom we all dearly love, and Gizmo. Who doesn't love Gizmo. This is classic Jermaine Clement and Taika Waikiki creation, abso-fuckin-fantastic.

I'll be discussing, I'm thinking, the specific plot points in the future. As always, this is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.