Twitter is like, alright, whatever, if you know how to mute correctly

 I signed into twitter to check what was up after a very long time, and things were...just the same? Not much had changed since I was around. Except a lot of crypto bullshit to which I added several new muted words, and the whole chappelle thing is it's own thing, but besides that, because I'd muted all the annoying stressful words I only saw relatively chill posts. It was nice. Except the anger against facebook. Jeebus people how the hell have you waited for this long to come around, where were you literally ten years ago when I was quitting facebook and telling y'all these very same things? I guess it's relevant because they're both social media or something.

Oh and the number of my followers had gone up, and a friend of mine added back which felt good hahah ready to take any small victory I get right now. My follower to following ratio is, as they say, da bomb. Also need to complain about facebook in a separate post, just remembered that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.