I think I discovered my secret confidence juice

 It's a cup of strong japanese Sencha tea, on a half-empty stomach (or half-full, yeah yeah yeah), about two shots, possibly a bit more of vodka on the rocks, and several strong put not overpoweringly so puffs of good devil's lettuce. The tea gives me the energy and caffeine, the lettuce suppresses the anxiety that caffeine provides, and also the rather unpleasant effects of vodka, and vodka removes the inhibitions. A killer combo, if I may. Still figuring it out though. I'm wondering if my exact biological makeup at the time, including the food I'd eaten before, and the supplements I'd been taking come to play here as well. I had taken some very crappy kraton a day or two before that, but my understanding is it fades away after 24 hours, so it's probably not too important in the cocktail. I would very much hope not because what an unpleasant shit that crap is dear god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.