Sausage overload, breakfast for dinner, walk around town, nice torta, conversations with friends, the right cocktail for the King in me to come out [Sat 23]

I write this on the evening of Tuesday, three days after the fact, and this is the thirtieth post I've written today. I've been doing a lot of  'catching up' and when I put out ten posts tomorrow I'll have been all caught up finally after a long time but I can't get too excited since I've said this in the past and not done anything about it, rather I've gotten overconfident and just fucked things up. So I'll say this cautiously, I'll really want to have gotten back on track by this time next week, even in the weekends, because the gods have given me this wonderful opportunity to play catch and I don't want to have fucked it up.

So this day, early in the morning, as in late Friday night I ate sausage quesadillas because I'd had some Kratom to make me feel nice and cool and want to go out, all it did was make me dizzy and want to puke, that's when I discovered maybe it wasn't for me. So in the morning I made more sausages and consumed them one way or the other. I should have gotten up earlier on Saturday but didn't, instead trying to sleep and wasting time generally because my head felt heavy and I still had the 'hangover'.

After a nice meal though I forced myself to walk around town since the weather was amazing and I hadn't had the chance to explore my neighborhood since getting back from Dallas. Walked to Broadway, found a nice mexican food truck and got a torta there, it was fucking fantastic so much better than the stupid Dallas torta, though it wasn't very filling and quite pricey for what it was. Walked to Volunteer park, and back Pike/Pine, to get my steps in, this was when I got back on the 10k steps a day wagon. Paused conversations with SA because lots of my emotional energy was draining.

In the evening got some weed, caffeine, and two shots of remainder of the vodka that had been left, and it made me feel like a total king, like i could do no wrong in the whole goddamn world, called a bunch of friends and dear ones folks I have been sorta interested in, and you know what all the things I tell myself when I"m feeling cocky were kinda' validated, so that felt real real good, a real boost to the morale, something to remind oneself when one is down in the dumps. Was up for far too long talking to many many people on the phone, and realized tomorrow would be wasted too if I didn't go to sleep, so went to sleep not to deep into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.