Teas, friedrice and dal and eggs lunch, gym, checklists, quesadilla dinner [Tue 26]

 I'm writing the day after, it's 10.30 of the next day and I'm so close to getting this done, the only thing is I'm far too lazy to get my shit completely in order.

I drank a lot of kava and other kind of teas this day. For lunch I had fried rice and dal with eggs, it was yum. Wrote for several hours as I drank tea, completed like 30 posts through the course of the day, feel real good about that. Now tomorrow I can write like a normal person and almost be all caught up.

Also created a checklist after a really long time and checked most parts, so proud of it.

Had quesadilla for dinner, I should get more veggies fruits and proteins in my dinner, proteins that are not eggs. Have been eating too much cheese lately because it's too easy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.