Haven't gone out much but so what

 Yeah since SK won't go out because of his prior engagements, Sb is generally busy or otherwise occupied, and the rest of the gang is either too unreliable or just..by themselves, I haven't gone out in recent weeks and months. That's changing of course, now that AS is coming back, and I'm so excited for the things to come. Also I felt a bit guilty about not doing anything good this weekend yesterday but then I realized I need some time for myself too, you know, I cannot be just pushing and pushing and pushing myself, and not expect my body to push back. Like yeah some people are super duper duper high and pumped on energy, but they're also not doing all the other things I"m doing, talking to all the people I'm talking to, so on and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.