Oh yeah, I'm back in my regular writing situation

I'm now back in the old space, with my old settings, which means I'm back to writing as usual. The only difference is there's a decent-sized tv infront of me. I kept it on the floor but BC talked me into putting it on something or else she'd gift me a table, so now I've put it on a cardboard box. I have serious concerns around the physical structural support provided by the box, and it feels the combo can fall down at any time, but bleh, I trust the makers of cardboard, whatever. Only problem with this arrangement is that my back is often tilted if I don't pay attention and I have to stare down to my laptop, but it's not like I'm writing novels in his position. Or...am i? Maybe I should, if i'm really thinking that way. Hmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.