eDreams is a shit company and almost screwed me over

 I got tickets to Nashville for two days from now from this website directed to by Google called eDreams because it was cheaper and google wouldn't send me to shady af places would they? Except they kinda did and really fucked me over, because two days before the actual flight, when I'm tryina log into the thing to checkin they tell me my reservation was cancelled. And I look online all over to discover that yup, they did truly really fuck me over, and a lot of other people, they're running some sort of arbitrage situation, where they will hold and sell the ticket if the prices go down but cancel them if they go up and sell that to the higher bidder, thereby always making money on all the tickets, transferring the risk to their customers while being super duper opaque about it. And they have non-existent support. Thank gods I figured this out way in advance, the only problem I have now is that they have my personal information, I'd rather they didn't have my address number and cc info but ugh those are the tradeoffs one has to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.