Karela-bhat lunch, kimchi-cheese roti, hang with SK, noise control and latelnight party [Fri 8]

 Had karela dal bhat for lunch. Kimchi-cheese and roti for dinner.

Went to SK's place in the evening and hung out, gathering the logistics to move to his place for a couple of days since he'd be going away. He was busy because he'd be leaving the next day and was preparing for it, so I was looking for opportunities to hang out. Reached out to AS who said he was going to Kremework for BD's gig, and that sounded like a cool opportunity to hang with the boys so i did that. Lots of people I knew, and without any sort of co-ordination we reached there almost exactly at the same time, it was wild.

Danced a lot, moved around a lot with the wildest of moves too. I should have danced with and asked number of other parties but didn't because too tired and needed to go home. Hung out with the performers and their friends post-show, BD's DJ partner is pretty cool. And their friend who'd visited Nepal during the pandemic to help with the medical situation was inspirational.

Walked home all by myself around 12.30 I think, maybe 1, because G threw up and it was enough for AS and I called it a night too because that was everyone I knew there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.