Something I'm really proud of

 Very unlike myself, I got a bit buzzed on maybe two shots of remaining vodka that my dad had left before going that I didn't want to just throw out, and some remaining puffs of a nice joint I'd bought way back and got very...confident. Powerful. Assertive, jeebus christ, and called a bunch of people, and it was embarrassing how things went so smoothly and well and made me realize a bunch of things about myself and the world. I texted Sk in the middle of the night about it, and he finds it hilarious, he wants the deets and all and there's really not much to say except things are so weird and thanks to him I've gotten tot his place, technically speaking though he personally doesn't have anything to do with the current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.