Should I take acting classes and dance classes? Maybe? Possibly?

I want to take acting classes, and maybe dance classes too. Sk and I were going to take dance classes last year except he abandoned us and started dating the dance instructor instead and got private lessons, yes I'm very bitter about that because I based my summer plans around the dance classes okay? And even if the acting courses don't go anywhere, it's good as a self-reflection therapeutic activity. I'm so bad at it for sure, and dunno if there's any interest there at all besides the luck that I've gotten in the past by being assigned as an actor by directors in the past, but maybe this'll be my big break, I could move too hollywood and live my secret dream of making it big in the industry while still doing the big bad boring job as the fulltime job??

If and when the fuckin knee is mended. Godd I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.