Caffeined up

Couple of days last week I drank cups of tea, strongly brewed and remembered finally what I was missing in life: energy. Because by the time I'm done with work, with the weird sleep schedule and everything else, I'm knackered and don't have the energy to do anything at all. The afternoon naps have become a common habit, something I'm not particularly eager for but end up happening anyway. But the tea changed that, it was like a shot of extra energy down the veins, it felt like I could rule the world or at least get my shit together as an adult man who generally is pretty proactive about life. Funny, caffeine has always given me headache and pain and hangover but this time around none of that happened. That's how I also ended up writing a bunch on this blog, got most of my remaining chores done and generally developed an outrageously positive outlook on life without any sudden change in circumstances.

Which means, that maybe maybe caffeine is not such a bad thing at all and perhaps one should consider taking it in one form or another every once in a while, in the mornings or the afternoons when one's energy level is flagging.

This is not such an exaggeration and really not intended for comedic purposes, but I genuinely feel calculated intake of caffeine as tea might actually change my life long-term for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.