Chickpea-roti-eggs lunch, house cleaned, friends come from NYC, chhyang and latenight hang with the gang, gasworks park, rancho bravo dinner [Thu 7]

 Chickpea-roti-eggs for lunch, third day in a row.

After work I cleaned up my place, vacuumed and got everything in order because Pb, As, and their friend A, who'd been on a roadtrip for two weeks were ending their trip in Seattle and coming to hang out with me!

The original plan was to meet at 2PM, they came in at 4, which was fine by me.

We sat at my place, chilled, caught up, drank lots of chhyang. As didn't drink because he had to drive. They also tried kombucha and kefir, so glad I was able to offer to them.

In the evening we went to Gasworks park to see sunset and the city, it was beautiful, so cold, took amazing photos.

And yet again, second time this week we scrambled to find dinner because everything closed so the gang ended up at Rancho Bravo tacos, ordered a bunch of mexican food and devoured at my place. More chhyang and hang until midnight, when they drove over to their acquaintance's place in North Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.