Okay so which of you jokers gave my email to I am naughty dot com which is a spam extortion virus infested weird place probably

 This will be quick, some joker gave my primary email to a really spammy crappy company and now I've been getting spammed nonstop with their bs email campaigns. At first it was really exciting because Gmail is so good with spam protection there's barely any spam problem but yeah after reading the emails they're no better than you traditional penis enlargement ad, except it targets dare I say the more emotionally vulnerable with potential of love and finding a life full of happiness and kindness and fulfillment but there's only scammers on the other side of the table, you know.

Anyway, I didn't click on any of the links because I'm not stupid and they still keep sending the emails which go straight to my junk folder. Google will eventually figure out that this is undesired behavior and kick them out of the entire ecosystem, but until then it's like having a weird little puppy thing creature around, that you know has to go soon also it bites and can kill you also rob you out of every penny but you do feel a little sad seeing it go even though you realize it's an automated system that has no heart or feelings or anything as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.