Meditation and prayer are the key to getting things under control, that much is clear

 I write this in utter shame, as I've not meditated for five days, possibly six after having a pretty much uninterrupted string of a few months worth of praying and related meditation.

This is a reminder to myself, I cannot get away from prayer and meditation, they can be spiritual or agnostic or atheistic or religious of any kind, but they have to exist, I must surrender to a higher power, must show reverence and respect, and be at the mercy of somebody way, way beyond my comprehension understanding and level of existence and consciousness. Only then will I have the humility to understand that I don't matter, that my mistakes are nothing in the big picture, but also that I have a loving, kind generous, understanding, all-forgiving entity watching out for me, and with her blessing only success will come my way.

<3

I must meditate. I must pray.  I must write. There is no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.