Roti with kefir veggies lunch, interlaken volunteer circuit, breakfast for dinner, I write a lot, cologne comes in [Mon 25]

For lunch I had the kefir veggie I'd made earlier with chickpeas and spinach. Hope I've written about that because gosh it's not done yet.

In the afternoon I received the cologne package, two nice-smelling bottles super small but so powerful, it's a ritual and it'll be so great.

In the afternoon I did the classic interlaken volunteer circuit, and wrote a lot, trying to catchup but also generally writing, cos' why not, thing are getting better because I'm respecting them.

Had eggs, vegan sausages and mushrooms for dinner when I thought I might be able to get away by skipping dinner entirely cos I was so goddamn hungry. The mushrooms were oversalted, and used soy-sauce-honey-vinegar sauce for the sausage. Surprisingly good, once you use it after the sausage's cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.