Man, I love tacobell but sometimes...

 The other day, by which I mean yesterday, we went on a nice drive and a hike. On the way we stopped at a taco bell and I made an order for which I expected to pay six bucks. Instead the bill came to be fourteen bucks, a surprise but there's some tb's that are more expensive than others, I thought it's..whatever. What happened instead was that instead of receiving the order for three burritos as I'd asked for, I received 8, in various different configurations of the three I'd originally ordered. And also the order on the receipt was different from the one I actually got. At least they didn't charge me.

Sometimes there's really bad google reviews for a fast food chain restaurant outlet and I think it's stupid because they're all uniform and they couldn't be that bad. Well....the management at this particular outlet must be hilariously inept because they've got really really bad google reviews and deserve every goddamn bit of it. It's shocking how the difference of a good or decent manager can affect the overall running of a place such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.