Fried rice, eggs and kefir lunch, interlaken-volunteer circuit, latenight cravings for doritos, midnight park hang [Sat 23]

 For lunch I made solid fried rice with lotsa Asian things and it was yummy, even yummier cold in the vening. Had kefir and eggs with the fried rice, furikake spread on the top, it was incredible. I need to be eating more of lesser-cooked eggs.

In the evening did my standard interlaken-volunteer circuit, pushing myself to walk as fast as I could, after writing a lot. In the evening I had this incredible craving for doritos so went to QFC at 11.45, got doritos ate 'em in the park, and chilled at the park for about half hour before coming home. It was pretty nice, the 'block party' would end in one day, exciting times.

At this point I guess I must explain that through the course of this weekend there was this thing such as the 'block party' which was a music festival happening in our neighborhood which meant lots of noise, many outsiders, lots of litter and so many streets closed. And then gangs of roving drunk people noising around late at night, disturbing me from getting my beauty sleep. Ugh.

SO sleep this weekend was less than ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.