Leftover ethopian food and fried rice for lunch, lotta writing, grilling in Belltown, busride back, churros at Rancho bravo, short hang at A's, back home by 12 [Fri 15]

 For lunch I had the leftover Ethiopian food brought in from A's place. Because I was still hungry, made fried rice later.

Wrote a lot after lunch, a lot lot.

In the evening walked to Belltown where the girls and a few friends were grilling. Had small bits of grilled veggies, I was quite full because the lunch was late.

Got away from the grilling session early, A and I hung around the park for a while, and then I got us Churros, reminding her that it was the last time her sugar addiction was being subsidized.

Went over to A's place and chilled for a while before coming to my place pretty early on generally speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.