Egg and fried rice lunch, hang with the boys in the sun, walk to volunteer park with AR, fruit dinner and netflix with half-gang [Wed 20]

 For lunch I had egg fried rice, it was yum yum. Should maybe eat more fried rice and dal and tarkari instead of cheese sandwiches because yeah rice is bad for you but at least it takes you further.

At noon time went to AKS's place to meet the three boys who'd flown in from Cali to go to Canada. PT and AS had their lunch with Sk and myself on AKS's roof. The guy himself isn't back from Mx yet. T, fried of the group showed up too. Didn't  meet SS because he was busy in a meeting while we were there. I was cooked in the sun, so we moved to the shade and later in the AC'd common area. AC is great, with the global warming and what not, I want.

In the evening I drank lotsa tea, napped for a bit, watched tv, walked to Volunteer park with AR(e). Back at my place we invited AR(y) and had massive watermelon while watching netflix. I didn't feel like cooking anything due to the heat.

Went to sleep without meaning to, right in the living room without brushing. Got up in the middle of the night, brushed and went to sleep at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.