Friend gets a gift, sandwich lunch, Vietwah and Chu minh trip, litchi!, evening hang at A's new place [Thu 14]

 In the morning I gave the gift of perfume to a friend who'd been strongly hinting of needing one for a while.

Lunch was regular sandwich, don't want to write about it anymore, to embarrassing.

In the afternoon I went to Vietwah supermarket for the first time, found it to be awesome, bought Litchi among other things. Stopped by Chun Minh tofu place and got myself a vegan banh mih. I've written about that elsewhere, loved the place and the owner, but it was not worth the price.

At night AR(e) and I hung out at AR(y)'s 'new place', where she was crashing for a while. It was fun to tease her about how she was so old and responsible etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.