Roti-egg-cheese-tarkari-onion pizza for lunch, volunteer-interlaken walk, tired but recovering [Wed 27]

 It was the hangover day, ugh, the sort of day I hate myself during, absolutely loathe myself, and find myself in a depressive mood. Not a good day, awful time, alcohol sucks, it's very harmful for one's mental wellbeing, this is the sort of day that's hard evidence for that.

For lunch I had roti egg tarkari, cheese and green onion thing, it was pretty decent and I'd have it for the next several days. At least it gave me energy to carry on. Also lots and lots of watermelon because the heat's been bad, so awful, energy draining, doesn't make one want to do anything cook anything eat anything.

In the evening I gathered enough energy to do the volunteer-interlaken circuit, getting my 10k steps I think, maybe I missed it by 1 minute and 50 steps but I was very close, and so bummed that I'd just wasted the previous day on drinking and breaking my 2-week streak. Alcohol has never worked out well for me, I don't understand why I keep going back to the toxic relationship, realize that it happens once or twice a year at most but even then it's awful and I'm always the loser.

By the end of the day I was exhausted and sleepy and not yet feeling fully myself but the walk helped me recover quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.