Another November has come by, another Novel goes unwritten

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Alas! Another novel that went unwritten this year, it's Nov 19 as I write this and yeah I'm not prepared, I don't have the time (because still 'covering up' for the gone months in this friiggin blog and also what do I even write! One thing I do have is the energy, I feel so fresh when I get up, having gotten enough sleep, and if only I reused the time I spend on random websites, I'll be able to bang two novels a month out. Shitty as they may be, they're still novels. But how likely is that, really?

Is this the end of my dreams and aspirations, and my compromise into mediocrity?

I don't want to admit defeat yet. This is not ego, it's grit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.