Last-minute assignment and class, laxmi puja!, jaulo-kimchi lunch, puja, so much sweets, chickpea and naan for dinner [Mon 24]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Was doing assignment after work, celebrated laxmi puja in the evening. We did puja, put on tikas, and I missed all the fireworks because I was busy studying as the rest of the house went out and appreciated the very loud fireworks. SO much fun and all of it missed because I was doing my assignment and then attending class.

For lunch we had jaulo and kimchi, dinner was chickpea veggie and naan, ED makes chickpea without potatoes and doesn't let it go mush, something I gotta pay attention to, and not smoosh any of it either.

Ate so many Indian sweets too, yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.