This holidays season is going to be the slowest it's been in years

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Because it's been less than a week since I returned and I'll be heading out for multiple months in less than two months, I'm not planning on going anywhere for the holidays....it'll be slow thanksgiving, new years and christmas. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, nobody responsible and serious to organize a thanksgiving party. Whatever, I don't mind it, just need to figure out what the plan is, and if I'm going to have to become the responsible adult. Gosh, what a weight that would be, and also how do I manage multiple friend groups who are doing different things? 

Anyway, this is going to be a low-key holiday season, nothing exciting, no travels, not much to talk of. Easy peasy. A little sad, but I just have to remember the months and months of fun holidays I'm going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.