In the end this one thing is what I care for in a partner

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Emotional stability. Alright give me two: the second will be clear communication. That's all that matters. I mean obviously you need a bazillion other factors of compatibility on what you want out of life, out of each other etcetera, but that'll be all figured out early on in the partnership if they're good at communicating. And if they're an emotionally stable person, they won't vacillate between what they want and don't want every freakin' moment, and you can count on them to be your anchor so you may...uh sail the seas, as in, give you stability and the comfort of taking risks.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.