Uniqlo opening in Seattle

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Down in the town
At the heart
Of the city
Of Seattle
Right next to
The famed
Crack-donalds,
As it's gotten
To be called,
There used to be
A large Macy's,
Covering
The entire building.
And then hither
The virus of COVID
And the rampage
Of violence
And common criminals
That enveloped
The second and pine
Until the Macy's
Was no more
Dying, a slow
pathetic, sad,
Death
And for years
It was silent, nothing boring
Until it was time
For the greatest retailer
To come around
And replace good old Macy's
And that's how
We welcomed
The grand old Uniqlo
Three floors and all!
I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.