Rice-eggs and maseura lunch, midnight candle burning for homework, missing Halloween party, I start missing Seattle [Mon 31]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Had fried eggs and rice with maseura for lunch.

Did my assignment very last moment after the class, which is why I couldn't attend the Halloween celebrations, the rest of the family went trick and treating around the town but there was nothing but studying to do.

The fact that I'd spent so many weekend nights not doing anything, including the fun ones like Halloween reminded me I was out in the boonies and I started missing seattle seriously!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.