I'm addicted to doritos hah

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

As I get to the 50th post for the day (yes, true, unfortunately this is what one must do), the quality of the posts will go down. This is about how I'm absolutely addicted to Doritos and if there's a packet in the house, not a day goes without me eating a couple of handfuls every few hours until it's completely done. It's so bad, my understanding is it was engineered to be this way? When I was at ED's she would just bring these large party-sizes in a kitchen cupboard, three days later I'd have eaten through the entirety of it, one handful at a time. Shameful, shame shame, I should know better, gotta do better, but. I can't. help iiit. Guess this is what addiction is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.