Ravikant's crypto-success 4

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

He knew he was being greedy, that there was a possibility of total loss. He was still hungry, he was on the lookout like a wily hungry fox on a hunt for chicken like back in the mountains. The uber-wealthy of the past kept their wealth in secret swiss accounts, the times had moved on. They would soon find out that he was not just wily and technically savvy, but his investments and savings were more protected than any of their assets. And when he needed to cash out, he would just reverse the process. He was already seven percent higher than when he had originally send to them three hours ago.

The numbers will go up and down, don't worry about them, they said to him. He considered withdrawing some of the money to spend, buy a new car, maybe increase his land holdings outside the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.