Bhaitika! Yummy desserts, great but rushed lunch, drive to the Asian store, momomaking, I wrap so well, decent veggie momo, toking things up [Thu 27]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

It was bhaitika but none of us had taken the day off, so putting on the tika was rushed and hard to co-ordinate. Either way, we put the tika on each other, ED and myself, and she gave me lots of dried fruits desserts and snacks, all of which I forgot in Virginia beach because we were in a rush to leave on Sunday. Regardless, we had yummy desserts, bought ones and the ones that DD had made, yuuum I really really need to learn the desserts she made.

Lunch was amazing, so many veggies, but kinda' rushed.

In the afternoon, SD and I drove to the Asian store, talked about consciousness, death and meditation. We got the supplies for momo-making. In the evening we made veggie momo and chicken momo, and I made really good momos, real quick, the most competitive momo-making of my life.

The veggie momo was pretty decent, tasted more like samosa than anything else, but I didn't mind.

In the evening we smoked up some old leaves they had, the leaves were very much gone, didn't get high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.