Changes at work: new manager

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

As I might have written at some point in the past, I was to get a new manager because my old manager was super smart and driven and responsible and he finally got a promotion he should have gotten years ago. I was worried about how the new managerial situation might work out, but turns out that maybe since he's trying to make a name for himself, is new at all of it and maybe not as driven and smart and you know shit-together person, could be a better manager than my extremely competent otherwise manager!

Treading with great care, but with optimism!

I just hope he doesn't have a lot to complain about my Nepal stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.