Ravikant's crypto-success 3

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

And yet, this was too interesting to let go. The riskiest proposition was trusting a group of unknown young men with a sum of money that large, but this was a global scheme, even in America and Korea people had gotten filthy rich by buying into it. Besides, it wasn't them who would be holding the money, he would get entry into this global ledger and could keep track of his wealth in international platforms. Even in the worst scenario, and one would always have to consider those circumstances in a country like Nepal, there was no possibility of his wealth disappearing. No need to launder money, no need to go through stupid steps to transfer wealth across borders. And all he needed was to initiate the transfer!

As he had been instructed, Ravikant stopped following the numbers. But what was the point, it was doing all the work, reducing the investment would only decrease his final returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.