Review: The Cheese Dosa from the Indian place in NoVa

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Couple of days before I left VA, I took ED, AD and the niece to an Indian restaurant whose name I can't remember and there's no way I can search for it. I ordered the mirchi bajji which I've just written was awful in an earlier post, as appetizer, and the cheese dosa.

The cheese dosa was yum, it smelled very very strongly of ghee, but ohhh ma they went all-in with the cheese. So goddamn heavy, so very heavy much. Loved it though!

If I wasn't leaving very early in the morning next morning for Seattle, I'd have had an excellent time finishing it, it tickled all my senses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.