I need to partner with marketing companies, farmers, fisheries, restauranters, and tourism industry experts plus professionals

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

 TO implement my riverfood idea plus international cuisine idea, I need to partner with marketing companies, encourage them to come up with marketing campaign to sell to hoteliers and restaurateurs, fishers and farmers to get riverfood produced, and tourism experts to market those culinary heritage items abroad. Make a consortium of forward-looking business professionals who can see the big picture. Also potentially you know get international governmental funding with the aim of improving economic situation, and supporting cultural diversity in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.