She's going to Japan, apparently

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Fic.

You are not going to believe what just happened! She told me she was going to Japan. For two years! Out of nowhere, just like that! I wasn't hurt that she was going to go, but it stung that she took so long to let me in. She spent months preparing, applying for the visa and airlines stuff and during all of that, not a peep, didn't think I might be interested to know that she'd be three timezones away in short notice, that we'd barely get to see each other for such a long time. What future is there for us anyway, and she didn't care about any of that dude, none of that, just casually oh by the way I'm going to japan, I don't want to break up but if you want to it's alright, whatever. I don't understand what goes inside her head man, such insanity, I'm quite fed up with the whole situation, don't even know what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.