Ravikant's crypto-success 2

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Ravikant knew that.  SO what if this was a scam, if it was a pyramid scheme, if it was legal in those countries the government of Nepal wouldn't dare touch it, Ravikant was fairly certain the bigwigs themselves had bought into it, so he would just be dipping his snout into a rich pond. Well..by Nepali standards at least. As long s he could get himself and his family away from the country, he would be able to easily transport his life savings and wealth. A quick transfer from the bank, and a corresponding transfer of the money in the platform, and he would be a part of the elite. There was no better investment, no better storage. He was the King.

His only focus was in putting increasing amounts of money into the platform. Anyhow. He started liquidating his other assets and decided to go all-in on the platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.